My names Alice.
I smile all day no matter what &laugh at everything too C:
From TEXAS, but my heart will forever stay in Xalapa, Veracruz<3
Theres no better relationship then one you can have with your God.
I LOVE THE BOSTON RED SOX WITH PASSION.
"We wont rest" <3
1. Know that you are still blooming, and this is okay.
2. Write handwritten love notes to the parts of yourself you hate.
3. Find the comfort in holding your own hand.
4. Remember, even clouds cry sometimes.
5. Date yourself. Get to know yourself again.
6. Learn how to be alone without feeling lonely.
7. Do something that scares you every day, no matter how small. Watch your life change.
8. Stop wishing for a vacation and make your life into something you don’t wish to escape from.
9. Recognize that the best artists color outside the lines. You have the same freedom in your life. Break conventions.
10. Go to the florist on the corner and buy yourself some flowers. Spoil yourself. You deserve it.
11. Throw out your premeditated list of qualities for your perfect mate. That special person is not a recipe or equation. Humans are more than that.
12. Share your testimony. Our story is meant to be heard. Find your voice.
13. Wish to be more like rain than snow. Snow is frigid and hardens. Rain is vulnerable and soft.
14. Look at your veins. They are roots, and your limbs are branches. Your body is a strong tree. Don’t you dare cut it down.
15. Strive to have the humility as the sun. It shines brilliantly every day without needing anyone to notice.
16. Flip through old photos and reminisce about the past, but do not live there. Nothing new happens there.
17. Dust off the fingerprints of any past lover left on your skin. You belong only to yourself.
18. Become the person you’d like to fall in love with.
19. Loving yourself again will be like putting on eyeglasses. The blur will fade and you will see yourself for what you truly are: beautiful."
The man behind the list. Israel AKA tea.
Here are all letters and writing about him:
- Here is a list of why I still love you
- Israel: On how he said I love you
- A Letter to my Ex-Boyfriend
- Thought of the Day
Poems and prose:
- How My Body Says I Miss You
- A Memo to My Past, Present, and Future Lovers
- The Usual
- Pill Head
- Facebook Message
- The Loophole to Your Alibis
- Toujours, Mon Couer
- Love and Depression
- Second Choice
- The Ungodly Hour
- Defense Mechanisms
- The Art of Losing You: Love vs Sex (Possibly my best poem ever)
- How To Figure Out You’re Moving On
- The Process of Moving On
- Unheard Goodbye
- An Untitled Prose to My Boyfriend
In chronological order from new to old. Or simply search “Israel” in my blog’s search bar. Bolded favorites. Will make a separate post for Switzerland.